Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tuesday Evening Service
















Well, I am not sure that I can say enough to convey to you what a great service we had tonight. The main subject during the service was the Power of the Holy Spirit. Service started at 7:30. By 9:30, at least 35 of our kids were still in the altar allowing the Holy Spirit to bless them! Many kids were filled with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. Guys, let me say this another way. I am not talking about a few tears and a little crying. I mean, kids were truly FILLED with the Holy Spirit tonight. We even had two boys that left service for snack time in the cafeteria, were prayed for by Ms. LeAnne (camp speaker) and God filled them as well! Thank you, so much for your continued prayers as God truly became real in your kids lives tonight. I will try to post a few video clips tomorrow. (Sorry, I am a little tired, but really energized at the same time...) - Pastor Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Camp Poll