Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 2 - Morning Time
















Camp really cranked up today! Morning breakfast was French toast sticks and ham (I though someone said fish sticks... oh, well...) Kids in Ministry was followed by chapel time and then music. (I just can't get enough of "Boom-chacka-laka-laka") The groups then broke into teams for morning contests, followed by rapid quiz and lunch. The time is already starting to fly! Everyone is well (including Serena). Keep the Dorm leaders in your prayers as week look forward to tonight's Holy Spirit service. Remember, comments are welcome. - Pastor Bobby

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Keep them coming. It's great to see the kids having such a good time. Thanks Pastor Bobby. I sure wish I was there!

    P.S. I'm sure that everyone is relieved to know that Serena is doing well without me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! =)Thanks God for this second day. Let's fill you up with all the power of the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the pic.it relax my heart to see them. I was really happy to see his face. thanks again. and please keep the picture coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like all is well. We would love to see Burke boys and Ayala kids (and Dorm Leader Edgar's) faces. Hee Hee...Love you guys. Have a great service!

    Stephanie and Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Kids Camp Poll